Tuesday 4 March 2014

Allow Me To Introduce My Self….


Finally, I am doing the damn thing!!

First things first, I salute you fellow bloggers. This is such a long process, attempting to sort out a layout, the template, font size.. *Urghhh* Completely long. I am such a perfectionist but my desire to start this blog is far greater than waiting for it to look perfect. 

So welcome. I pray this post meets you well. For so long I have wanted to blog but unfortunately I am the queen of procrastination. Okay, let me be honest, I had a blog, an anonymous blog. *Laughs shamefully*.  The name of the blog was so depressing; I dare not mention it here. Before now, my Facebook status served as a platform for me to just express myself, my thoughts but mostly share whatever God was doing in my life. Little did I know that people were watching, reading and being encouraged. How amazing! After much persuasion, encouragement but most importantly a message from a profound Man of God *Thank you Evangelist Banji*, I decided it was time to just do the damn thing.. *shout out to my mentor and big sis Ola Akin for this phrase* 

 I am in my early 20s. Young, single, ambitious and passionately in love with Jesus. (no I am not advertising my singleness, I just think it is relevant to note) LOL! I plan on sharing with you what ever God lays on my heart and lately there has been a lot. I plan on sharing my greatest love, my aspirations, my biggest struggles, my hurts, the things that grieve my heart, the things that make me roll with uncontrollable laughter, the things that I have experienced in life and how they have made and molded me into the woman that I am today. I plan on sharing with you, my personal experiences and I promise not to hold back on my outspoken opinions. I have always been the one that says out loud what everyone else is thinking, so be prepared.  Thus far, i have been on an amazing journey of self-discovery, womanhood and fulfilling purpose. So as you accompany me on this journey I pray that first and foremost you gain something new and refreshing every time you visit this blog. I pray that you are encouraged, challenged, inspired and empowered. Which ever the case may be. 

Please feel free to leave a comment, respond and tell me exactly what you think. Interaction is key. 

Lastly I simply hope you enjoy the ride.

*skips with excitement* 

Till next time…..


Covey x 

2 comments:

  1. Covenant,

    From the very first day. It was clear that you had 2 things

    1. You had clarity and the grace to present it.
    2. You had a message.

    I am proud of you. Really I am. Mike Muddock said when he was young, he went to his mum and told her - " Mum I like talking" The Mum prayed for him that God will give him a message to talk about.

    My desire and heart cry is that Heaven will give you the message - it will be fresh and anointed. It will encourage and lift men up in Jesus Name.

    Lastly,don't pursue quantity. That's not the essence - pursue originality, relevance and don't preach what you don't do.

    Take only the "news" that you are have been sent with as for only that will you be rewarded for.

    "2Sa 18:22 Ahimaaz insisted, "I don't care what happens; please let me take the news also." "Why do you want to do it, my son?" Joab asked. "You will get no reward for it."

    Love you big time. Sharp pen in Jesus Name.

    EVB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Evangelist Bee, for your encouragement, support, Godly counsel and that PUSH.. you are amazing…

    C x

    ReplyDelete