Tuesday 17 March 2015

Miss Me?



Sighhhhhh! It’s been EIGHT months since I last blogged. I’m trying to figure out the best explanation to give but guess what there is none. Life happens to us all and in the last eight months I’ve been dealing with the uncertainties and realities of life. I went to South Africa and came back. (I can’t wait to blog about that, one of the most amazing experiences of my life). I worked for a domestic abuse charity for four of those months and of course I am still undergoing my undergraduate degree, which is unimaginably demanding. I hope the first three months of this year have been amazing to you.
 
South Africa, the most beautiful country i have been to.


On many occasions in the last eight months I have contemplated deleting this blog, but thank God I ignored those thoughts because this blog has brought so many opportunities my way and opened numerous doors for me. When I find myself writing a million and one facebook status’s it is an indication that I need to get writing again. LOL.  Writing for me is sooo therapeutic. Thank you to those that have asked me that dreaded question, ‘Erm what’s happening with your blog’? It helped me realize and appreciate that there are actually individuals out there who read my posts.. LOOOL


Please take me back to Hippo Hide!!

One of my goals for the year is to write a minimum of 12 posts, preferably one a month. Already I am behind but it’s never too late to start. I have written a vision for this blog to help guide my posts and to ensure it is serving a purpose. Lastly I cannot wait to give my baby a makeover. Her current state is really putting me off, so I simply cant wait. Anyway I hope you continue this journey with me as I try my hardest to kick inconsistency and procrastination to the curb.

 
Picture Credit : AO Media 


Till the next post.

Covey x x

No comments:

Post a Comment